Monday, November 9, 2009

What is your current obsession? Suede Knee High Boots and Cats

What is your horoscope & do you relate to it? I am a Virgo. But I don't think I relate very much to it because Virgos are supposed to be all dainty and "saintlike". I doubt that the latter applies to me at all.

What are you wearing today? What is the last thing you bought? I am wearing my class t-shirt which is pink and says 308 on the front, and "I ate my teacher" at the back with a little cartoon. And my school skirt. (White, with pleats) The lat thing I bought (assumingly clothing) would be a pair of leather pants from Zara.

What do you think about the person who tagged you? Her blog is awesome and so is she :)

That question about a fully furnished, paid for, that everyone answers with 'Paris' or 'New York': London? Or anywhere with autumn, and I can see the leaves fall.

What's for dinner? My own vomit, apparently.

What's your favorite decade, fashion wise? The 1920s. Fur coats, tight curls :) The women were impeccable.

What are your must haves for summer? Floaty dresses, brown wedges. Lots and lots of lemon tea.

What would you love to be able to afford? A huge apartment with really big windows and high ceilings. A toilet that has a huge bath with tarnished gold "bird talons" at the bottom. White-washed walls, willow wood chandeliers and fur rugs.

What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe? For now it'd definitely be my checkered flannel shirt and aztec lyrcra bodycon dress (both from topshop). And I simply adore my MNG cold blue skinny-legged jeans, even though I haven't worn them out yet- nah, not even once. As for shoes, my Jeffrey Campbell lace-up wedges do excellently with every outfit, though I'd prefer a higher heel (they're only 3" high). The pair that gets the most wear would probably be my Pierre Hardy leather wedges- dig the wooden heel :)

What is your dream job? I would love to be the owner of my own high-end label/clothing store. However, my dream for the moment is to go to law school and become a lawyer.

What's your favorite magazine? J'adore Elle Magazine. Because it has huge visuals with very little text ha ha. I love Vogue (UK) for their excellent spreads and stories, and Seventeen (US) for the teeny bopper stuff (like sex ed).

What do you consider a fashion faux pas? I hate things overdone and people who try too hard. Crocs and things that everybody buys off Singaporean blogshops are also a big no-no for me, unless they are produced VERY exclusively, or pieces that people seldom attempt to wear.

Describe your personal style. My style is super chaotic. Sometimes I over-layer, sometimes I wear pieces alone and they look really terrible, and I buy for individual looks, so the clothes really don't mesh together. But more often then not I tend to veer towards avante-garde, rock/goth and a palette of blacks and blood red.

What are you doing after this? Watching more gory movies then dinner, and bed.

What's the sin you're most guilty of? Being a bitch?

Which Beatle is your favorite? You should ask my dad this.

What are you proud of? My Individuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment